The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on 25th May 2018, promising the biggest shake-up to European privacy laws in 20 years.
Its goal? To harmonise EU data protection regulations, while giving citizens back control of their personal data.
This is likely to have a big impact on your resources, as you re-examine how you store, move and manage your data; and prepare to respond to equests within one month of receipt.
So how do you keep up with increased SAR requests, while avoiding crippling fines, compromised security, and reputational risk?
AUTOMATING YOUR DATA PROCESSES FOR GDPR CAN DELIVER HUGE REWARDS. HERE ARE JUST FIVE:
With PhixFlow’s GDPR Manager, you can rest easy knowing even the most complex SAR search is handled correctly.
- Save time: From the initial SAR request, to the complex identification process — PhixFlow takes care of every stage.
- Ease of use: PhixFlow can conduct its own searches, or send out search criteria to your existing tools — integrating easily into your systems.
- Increased reliability: With fewer things to keep track of manually, you’re less likely to miss part of a search.
- Spot errors and timing risks: Automatic nudges ensure nothing falls through the cracks. If an anomaly comes up, the system notifies you, mitigating costly errors.
- Complete audit trail: PhixFlow builds reports automatically and maintains a full audit trail of every action for 100% accountability
We configure PhixFlow’s GDPR Manager to your exact needs, taking only a few weeks to integrate with your existing systems.
COULD YOU BENEFIT FROM PHIXFLOW'S GDPR MANAGER?
Does your business:
- Have to manually sift through large, disparate data sets?
- Rely on error-prone processes built on spreadsheets?
- Need to search multiple systems and domains?
- Hold a combination of paper files and electronic documents?
- Want to enhance customer service, business productivity and general efficiency?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, then PhixFlow could save you considerable time, money and effort.
GDPR is an opportunity to introduce best practice to your processes and to improve both trust and business efficiency. There’s never been a better time to speak to us. Discover why companies like Virgin, Talk Talk and Tesco use PhixFlow to improve the way they do things.
Create new processes
Configuring applications which are tailored to your own processesLearn more