Senior implementation consultant
At PhixFlow, our mission is to enable anyone to create business applications by removing the barriers to development through our unique combination of experience, innovation, and intuitive Low-Code platform. We believe software development should be easy and enjoyable, challenging traditional methods, allowing anyone to create business-grade applications that improve processes and drive value.
Our platform has been used to create powerful applications for companies such as Tesco, Virgin Media, Lloyds Pharmacy, The Post Office and Jaguar Land Rover, to name just a few.
We’re looking for a Senior Implementation Consultant to join us at PhixFlow, based at our headquarters in Cambridge, UK. As a senior member in our services group, you will be joining a great team who believe in changing the way modern software is created.
About the role.
- Meeting with clients to understand and document their business requirements
- Understanding client data using basic SQL
- Designing and building web-based applications using PhixFlow drag and drop design
- Creating high-volume data processing using PhixFlow drag and drop modelling
- Creating interactive, web-based charts with PhixFlow reports
- Helping to identify further areas where we can add value to our clients
- UK travel with prospects for international travel
We are looking for people who can solve complex customer problems so the ability to quickly understand the issues in new business areas and to design solutions logically is key. We look for:
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree in computing, maths or scientific subject from a Russell-group or equivalent university.
- A proven track record of quality contribution to software consultancy businesses.
- At least four years’ experience in a customer-facing consulting environment.
- Business analysis skills
- Experience with SQL and analysing data.
- Good understanding of schema principles in the design of applications
- Driving license
Why work for PhixFlow?
We’re a caring company that aims to provide our employees with a flexible and safe working environment and provide opportunities for you to grow. As a PhixFlow employee you will benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- 25 day’s holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Minimum of 5 days a year on external training courses
- Employer contribution to health or mental wellbeing activity
- Optional private health insurance
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Vivup employee benefits platform (UK employees)