We understand the importance of having a great team and we always looking at ways to help them to stay on top of their game. Here’s a brief overview of our benefits right now. If you have any questions, please ask.
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 25 day’s holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Extra holiday days based on length of service
- Private health insurance
- Employer contribution to health or mental wellbeing activity
- Lunch on PhixFlow once a week if you’re office-based
- Company-wide social activities
- Minimum of 5 days a year on external training courses
- Regular best practices sessions
- Six months maternity leave on full pay after 4 years (three months after 1 year)
- Vivup employee benefits platform (UK employees)
Our mission is to enable anyone to improve business processes by removing the barriers to application development through our unique combination of experience, innovation and easy to use Low-Code platform.
To achieve this, we need a great team of brilliant people with enthusiasm, dedication and a passion to create solutions that deliver value to our customers whilst shaping the future of software development.
At PhixFlow we encourage a collaborative, inclusive and open workplace environment. Take a look at our open opportunities below and join our team.
Why join the PhixFlow team?
We believe that one ingredient of a great team is collaboration. By joining PhixFlow you’ll become part of an inclusive team dedicated to supporting our customers and each other.
We pride ourselves on being flexible and understanding, as we know that you have a home life too. Achieving a healthy work/life balance is a priority at PhixFlow.
We’re committed to ensuring that our employees grow and develop. Each employee has the opportunity to enhance their career and development with access to a training budget.
Our Employee Committee also channel opinion about how we can improve the work environment and ensure our employee benefits address what matters to our team. For example, a subgroup (Women in PhixFlow) have helped shape policies that matter to women.
Having grown significantly over the past three years, we are always looking for bright, motivated people with the right qualities to come and join our team.
To apply for a role, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.